Everyone in tech knows the name Oracle. They provide a wide array of powerful tools that are used the world around in a number of industries. While these tools are highly desirable, Oracle is also synonymous for organizations incurring unplanned for license costs because of non-compliance.
The technology that Oracle supplies is simply a necessity for some businesses despite the costs. This catch 22 is a reality for too many businesses, however, it doesn’t have to be this way.
Here at Vendita, we’ve been specializing in Oracle license management for over a decade. The main goal of the Vendita Software Asset Management team is to maximize your Oracle investment while reducing your year to year support costs.
With everything going on in your organization do you really have the time to devote to navigating the online validation/verification platform? Does creating the support profile that best maintains or reduces your current costs sound like a quick and easy task?
If you answered no to any of the above questions, don’t worry, because the Vendita SAM team will be your guide. Our team doesn’t just guide you through the initial purchase of your Oracle software, we go above and beyond. We help you to identify cost savings within your contracts and reduce the size of your ongoing support payments.
The Oracle experts at Vendita:
- Simplify and customize your renewal process.
- Evaluate your current license compliance standings.
- Ensure that you are fully compliant with every aspect of your Oracle environment.
- Assess your requirements, growth and user potential to find areas where we can reduce support and spend
- Act as your advocate working with Oracle directly to resolve discrepancies and negotiate beneficial terms and pricing.
- Identify opportunities to update licenses, migrate to new products, improve efficiency and performance, or otherwise extend support in ways that make sense for you