Our Roots are in Oracle License Management Service
Since 2012, through our License Management Service, we've helped organizations of all sizes in both public and private sectors right-size their environments and maintain Oracle compliance. We've helped businesses around the world save millions.
- ISV Partner with the ability to resell for proprietary hosting
- 2016/2017 OVM/Linux Partner of the Year
- Legacy Oracle Platinum Partner
- Certified by Oracle for specialization tracks in licensing, sale of entire Oracle stack, hardware, Oracle Cloud building OCI, Oracle Cloud selling OCI
Below are just a few case studies that showcase our expertise in helping clients procure the necessary licenses to maintain compliance.
- IBM engaged Vendita early in the sales stage of this opportunity.
- Through consultative efforts with IBM’s technical team, Vendita was able to determine Oracle Database Enterprise Edition, as well as Real Application Clusters, were needed for their expansion.
- By leveraging IBM’s global purchasing power, and Vendita recommending IBM buy the licenses on behalf of BOA, Vendita achieved maximum discounts as well as an increased IBM presence within BOA's environment.
- In 2017 IBM had a support total of $13 million. Through cost avoidance measures such as co-terming, multi-year support (to avoid Oracle annual uplift) and working with IBM’s account teams to continually optimize their environment by decreasing total licenses
- Vendita’s LMS teams were able to decrease support spend significantly. As of 2019, support costs totaled $7 million.