CIO’s, IT Managers, DBAs and Asset Managers are faced with more challenges and resource constraints than at any other time over the past ten years. A tough economic environment where revenues are unpredictable or down from previous years is leading to IT budget reductions.
At the same time, companies are leveraging technology to drive a new level of productivity with customers, partners and employees. Today, IT departments don’t have the luxury of additional headcount and, more importantly, have less budget to implement new projects and maintain legacy IT systems. Providing your organization with the tools to actively monitor, secure and maintain your database environment has never been more critical.
What is MAS?
MAS is a proprietary database automation software that allows you to increase productivity, reduce costs and achieve standardization across all popular databases in on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments. This allows you to manage your IT environment under a single intuitive interface simplifying your database management needs and maximizing the value of your business processes, servers and IT workforce.
Solutions - How MAS Can Help Your Business
Single Intuitive Interface
View multiple databases through a single, intuitive user interface.
Supports Oracle, MySQL, Maria DB, Postgres and Microsoft SQL Server.
Passwords and key secured with AES-256 encryption.
How MAS Can Help Your Workforce
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Lower IT costs and reallocate resources to more productive initiatives.
- Automate and monitor compliance to avoid unexpected software licensing fees.
- Provides a high-level view of what’s going on in the organization’s databases.
- Transform IT environments into standardized, automated engines that make digital transformation and new technology adoption possible.
- Establish company standards for how hardware and software are managed.
- Have the ability to scale existing systems or adopt new technology to meet demand.
- Leverage automation to reduce the amount of time spent on manual tasks.
- Need tools to manage, monitor and backup multiple databases through a single, intuitive interface to improve productivity.
- Provides script tracking for re-usability to help with workload balancing.
Request a Demo
Managing multiple databases? Worried about Microsoft or Oracle compliance issues? Let MAS solve your problems!